Are You Suffering From Ongoing Physical Or Emotional Ailments?

 Did you know that you have an incredible, powerful, untapped spiritual energy within?  Once ignited this energy can not only produce miraculous results for you physically, mentally and emotionally, but can transfrom all areas of your life.

Do You Want To Heal Naturally Without Taking Drugs?

Imagine if you could remove all the emotional blockages of your past, and all the stress and inflamation caused by trapped energies within your physical body. What if you could move out of the realm of fear, anxiety and maybe even depression into a state of peace, of feeling connected, grounded and even fearless. Imagine you could enter a new realm of self healing, a realm of endless possibilities, where not only do you feel strong and unstoppable but you also feel more in control of all aspects of your life.

Drawing upon hidden knowledge dating back 2000 years and more,  the incredible Healexus Healing System (HHS) employs energy tools and simple yet powerful healing processes. Start your self healing in as little as 15 minutes a day.

The Healexus Healing System offers you the gateway to a whole new future, a healthier, happier, pain free, better you !

 

To Learn More - Click Here

The HHS enables you to reconnect with the limitless spiritual side of you – your Divine Self .

Over the past 4 years energy therapist Eamon Mc Grenaghan  has helped 1000s of people heal from conditions as varied as Arthritis to Depression using ancient healing energy techniques dating back to biblical times. As a former IT consultant, Eamon has simplified and condensed these techniques into a powerful self healing system that has come to be known as the Healexus Healing System (HHS).  HHS reconnects you with your Divine spiritual spark within in way that allows you to create transformations in all areas of your life –  through self healing in all areas of your life.  HHS helps you take back responsibility for your own  health and wellness so you can stop being a victim of circumstances, a passive observer and start becoming the creator of all that happens around and within you.ppier, pain free, better you! The HHS enables you to reconnect with the limitless spiritual side of you – your Divine Self , your Spiritual Self.

I have regularly suffered from depression, sometimes it lasts for months and months. Since using the Healexus Healing System I haven’t had any depression in the last 6 months. That’s really fascinating because I have suffered from depression for near on 17 or 18 years!

Sarah S.

UK

FAQs – The Healexus Healing System

How Come I've Never Heard Of This?

The Healexus Healing System (HHS)  was created in early 2016 by energy therapist Eamon Mc Grenaghan to enable those suffering from long term ailments to effectively heal themselves.

Since then Eamon has been hosting healing demo events throughout Ireland where 1000s of people have got to experience pain relief/healing in natural drug free way. The healing demo events combined with the many 1000’s of 1:1 healing consultations carried out by Eamon remotely have shown HHS to be highly effective in dealing with chronic ailments randing from back pain to anxiety and depression.

How Does This Work?

What you need to know is that both your body and mind consist of subtle energy fields which when you are healthy remain in a coherent and organised state. When an ailment, pain or disease appears either mentally or physically these energy fields become wildly distorted and need to be realigned and brought back into coherence. The Healexus Healing System offers you a simple way of realigning your subtle energy fields to trigger healing results.

How can this help me?

The Healexus Healing System uses a specially prepared energy tool called a Healexus which can worn all the time for maximum benefits. Your Healexus once held in the left hand, can be activated using sound vibrations linked to certain power words and phrases in order to realign and rebalance your distorted energy fields. The realignment of your distorted energy fields frequently delivers pain relief ,healing and other transformative life changes.

All dimensions of your physical,mental and emotional self will be changed as a direct result of working on yourself using this system. From experience more than 95% of Healexus users are able to reconnect with the Spiritual dimension of themselves and experience impulsive body movements together with a freeing up of trapped emotions and energies as a direct result of having done so.

How long will it take me to learn to use this healing system?

Anyone can learn to use HHS in 10-15 minutes. However healing is a bit like learning the game of golf. Whilst you can learn the rules of golf in 10 minutes, it can take a lifetime of regular practice to really master it in a way that you get most out of it.  In a similar way the  Healexus Healing System comes with a simple 2 page instruction sheet outlining the  the basics of how to tap into and direct your healing incredible healing energies. For those who want to understand the root causes of underlying symptoms there is more  Advanced online training is available on this website and facilitator training modules are planned in the near future. Alternatively you can book a 1:1 consultation with Eamon himself.

All dimensions of your physical,mental and emotional self will be changed as a direct result of working on yourself using this system. From experience more than 95% of Healexus users are able to reconnect with the Spiritual dimension of themselves and experience impulsive body movements together with a freeing up of trapped emotions and energies as a direct result of having done so.

Why would I need a 1:1 consultation for a self healing system?

Once you connect to your Spirtual Self and gain access to the incredible energetic powers that lie within, like many you may feel overwhelmed or maybe even fearful of making a mistake – of doing something that can hurt yourself or others. Whilst you can never misuse Healexus Healing technologies to do harm to yourself or others it is always a good idea to learn to use your new found spiritual energies correctly.

It is undertandable that sometimes we feel anxious when we venture out of our comfort zone into some new territory. It’s always a good idea when you are exploring some new territory to get yourself a guide and support. For that reason we have created an advanced online training programs and provide 1:1 healing consultations/Live trainings with Eamon himself.

Does this work for everyone?

Everyone has a Divine spiritual spark within, an energetic powerhouse that lies dormant waiting to become activated. The ability for an individual to tap into this depends very much on how open minded they are and how in touch they are with their emotional mind. Without a 1:1 coaching call you have a 90% chance of  connecting with your Spiritual Self within 20 minutes of using HHS for the first. If you are one of the  5 – 10% who struggle to connect first time, them a complimentary  1:1 into coaching call can be arranged  online walk you through the process.

It is undertandable that sometimes we feel anxious when we venture out of our comfort zone into some new territory. It’s always a good idea when you are exploring some new territory to get yourself a guide and support. For that reason we have created an advanced online training programs and provide 1:1 healing consultations/Live trainings with Eamon himself.

What if it doesn't work for me?

If you have tried the system and struggled to connect or felt like this product is not for you, then rest assured. We offer a full 30 day moneyback guarantee on all our Healexus products.  Simply post back the item(s)  in good condition and you will receive a full refund no questions asked.

It feels weird! I really do feel like there is someone else pulling & pushing!

So strange. It certainly wasn’t me doing that. I felt a pulsating and that somebody was showing me the stretches I needed to do. I don’t feel any back pain now!

Caoimhe T.

Ireland